It's Time ...


I've been meaning to write this post for a while now, but didn't know how to start, what to write or how to write it. This may get a little messy while I try to get my thoughts together.

My journey into making my own line of polishes has pretty much consumed me, my creativity has been devoted to the polishes I am and have created. Which leads to me having less time for nail art. :/

I have decided to close Nail Utopia blog for a few reasons, stopping nail art is NOT one of those reasons. Nail Utopia served its purpose allowing me to show my nail art and meeting new people that also love nail art! :D I want continue my main focus on Painted Sabotage while posting nail art of mine and other nail artists. I will be moving my nail art over to Painted Sabotage once I decided on my main outlet.

So my lovely and amazing followers I would like for you to follow me on my journey. Right now I have my domain paintedsabotage.com pointing to my Tumblr page, if you think blogger would be a better outlet I'd love to read your thoughts.

As for Painted Sabotage outlets I have a few but haven't decided on which will be my main outlet yet. Confusing I know, it is for me each one has its positives and negatives. I have also started a Word Press site but haven't moved it to my domain since I am still deciding. Also I have my a facebook page for Painted Sabotage. If I have you friend-ed on Chrissy NailUtopia on facebook, you can friend me on Chrissy PaintedSabotage I would love to stay in contact with everyone, so I will continue to check on Nail Utopia from time to time.

Now you know why you haven't seen any posts from me in a while, I am hoping to try and fit in Valentine nail art I just honestly don't know if I can fit it in. Its a few days away..  but hey maybe I can pull it off *shrug. But I'd still love to see what others come up with!! :D

Here is my latest mani I did for my Anniversary / Valentines Day.
Color Club Eternal Beauty with White Wedding.

I also created this for those who were looking for a different look.


You can find White Wedding and Hate Tank in my Etsy store.

Thanks for stopping by! :D
*Super Hugs to Everyone*