Another award! Paint me shocked!




I cannot believe I am receiving another award! This time its from two sweethearts Lacey over at http://laceandlacquers.blogspot.com/ and also Jinjit at http://superficiallycolorful.blogspot.com

Thank You Ladies~!!
I am truly grateful~!!

now on to the rules (bleh I hate rules :p)

The rules for this are as follows:
1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers that are relatively new to blogging.
2. Let them know you have nominated them.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the blogger[s] who nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.

16. Confessions of a Polishaholic

I will be contacting everyone shortly. :D


So here we go 7 random facts about me huh?

1. I hate talking about myself. LOL does this count? >_<
2. Six years ago three months after my daughter was born I was diagnosed with Crohn's Disease. It took almost a year to get my last flair up under control and was diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes from the steroid medicine. Heh go figure!
3. In August it will be 11 years that I've been with My husband YAY!
4. I have a Death Note figurine collection, but I'm missing L and Light Yagami/Kira just the main two guys doh, I will have to order them online but I keep forgetting. =x
5. I won a newbie PVP competition in SWTOR, yay for girl power~!!!
6. Debating on getting my nail tech license, but not sure because of my illness. =/
7. We shaved our Persian kitten the lion cut!
Isn't he cute!

5 Thanks for all your comments - you make my day! :):

The Lacquer Tracker said...

Thank you so much for nominating me! I really appreciate it- you're very kind to do so. 
I wanted to add that I have Crohn's Disease, too. I've had it for almost 15 years (I was diagnosed when I was about 10 years old), and have had no end of trouble from it. Mine has been a severe case, so I've run the gamut of medications, surgeries, side effects, etc. You name it, I've probably had the misfortune to experience it when it comes to this disease. I hope your condition has been more manageable than mine! If you're ever interested in chatting about Crohn's, or whatever, really, feel free to send me an email. I'd love to hear from you!Thanks again!

paulinaloves said...

Thank you for nominating me!

Nicky H said...

Thank you for nominating me!! 

pandora pandora said...

thank you for nominating :)

Cat B said...

I nominated you for an award too!! lol.. the Liebster award =).. please check my blog for the post

http://hiiyooitscat.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment