Icicles with Stamping


I decided to do my nails over from the darker blue to a lighter one to see the difference. Unfortunately the picture does not show the detail of the color with the glitter speckles. =(
But it came out very nice!!

First Sally Hansen - Blue Icing
On the tips is Sally Hansen - Lavender Cloud then
Art Club - Crystal Glitter
On my pointer finger I used OPI Nicole - Your A Star And Nakomi Plate m12 which looks exactly like Konad m12 from the picture but might get the Konad Plate to see if the images are the same size. The Nakomi seemed rather small to me but still worked great just wish the snowman was bigger. What do you think?

2 Thanks for all your comments - you make my day! :):

Angeles said...

Hi Chrissy! You have a very original designs... I follow you ;-)

Chrissy *NailUtopia* said...

Thank you so much!!! *hugs*

Post a Comment