Got a wee bit of Irish in ya do ya... Show off your Green~!!!


Last year I uploaded my nail art at the last minute, bad me I know. :( I am working on getting the nail art done quicker, so that I can get it up sooner so everyone can see it and get ideas ahead of time. This year I am going to be ahead of the game with a St. Patrick Water Marble~!!




How about a green water marble with gold glitter!

This is how it originally looked but it felt like it was missing something.
IT NEEDED MORE GLITTER!


This was taken with my cell using a photo app befunky.
That Vader is so sneaky just look at him. ;)



I added Nerd Lacquer's No Medal for Chewie polish in the half moons. :D



For the water marble I used these polishes
China Glaze Tree Hugger
China Glaze Solar Power
China Glaze Lighthouse
Sally Hansen Going Green


If your interested in more nail art for St. Patrick's Day here is my previous St. Patrick's Day post .

I talked about Nerd Lacquer's No Medal for Chewie in my last post and her amazing glitter polishes and where to get them, but in case you missed it you can buy Nerd Lacquer Polish when they are not sold out at these links:
Ninja Polish
Harlow&Co
and her ETSY store.

I will be showing more of her polishes that I purchased in future posts!

That's all for now Happy St. Patrick's Day & Happy Polishing!!
May your pockets be heavy
And your heart be light
may good luck pursue you
each morning and night!



6 Thanks for all your comments - you make my day! :):

Unknown said...

Yay for St. Patty's day and glitter!

Liane said...

Love this manicure, but I love it even more after the glitter :-p!

Chrissy *NailUtopia* said...

TY!! <3 Da glitter~! hehehe

Chrissy *NailUtopia* said...

Thanks! Yes I agree I loved it more after the glitter to! :D

Unknown said...

Wow-what a wonderful St. Paddy's Day mani! Love it! : )

Chrissy *NailUtopia* said...

Thank you Erin! Sorry took so long to reply back, been working on blog layout and coding. :(

Post a Comment