KBShimmer's Berry Patch

Lately I have been purchasing indie polishes from ETSY so many wonderful ladies making gorgeous nail polishes I am truly addicted I want them all but my wallet tells me no! :( So little by little I will collect as many as I can. :D

Today I have KB Shimmer's Berry Patch that I saw in her ETSY store, and thought it was so cute and would be such a sparkly and shiny Easter polish! The two other polishes I purchased are so sparkly shiny gorgeous but you will just have to check back in for those. ;)

Onto the Christy's description of Berry Patch - One of my daughters favorite treats is fresh berries, and when made into a smoothie, she is in heaven. This polish was inspired by that frozen treat. A creamy pink base sets off large blueberry hex glitter, small raspberry hex glitter, holographic pink glitter and micro strawberry red glitter and raspberry pink glitter. Bits of ice, in the form of holographic sliver glitter complete this yummy treat.

So cute! Now on to some pictures :D


close to window


later in the day near window


under full spectrum light

It truly is an amazing color, my daughter fell in love with it and told me I had to put it on right away, there was no way I could say no. :D

The other two polishes you will see after I do my Easter nail art, or maybe sooner if I have a chance. So stay tuned!

Any thoughts that I've added swatches of polishes I purchased as well as my nail art? Like it or hate it let me know. :)

7 Thanks for all your comments - you make my day! :):

da_lindchen said...

how cool is this??? *-* Looks like a complete nail art design, just great!

NailUtopia said...

It's very cool! It screams spring and Easter all in one! :D 

LydiaThompson said...

oh my goodness this is so pretty!! :)

paulinaloves said...

I love this color! It's very different, I need to get this color

MariJo Nails said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!!! I need to visit her shop!!

Eliza said...

Oh wow, I didn't know indie nail polishes were being sold on Etsy. That's cool. :D
I looove the color of this nail polish and the awesome effect! Though, it made me thirsty for a smoothie, it's just soo yummy on the nails! ♥

Thanks for your comment on my easter nail art post! :D

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

Love this color - reminds me of Lex Cosmetics Tuilleries. Looks great and your nails are so long!

Post a Comment